The existence of a marriage is sometimes something that needs to be proven, and the best way to prove the existence of something is to use the official record of that something. For marriages, the official record would be marriage records such as Hardee County Marriage Records. The reason that the existence of marriage must be proven lies in the fact that there are some rights and obligations as well as privileges and responsibilities that may only be invoked by someone who is married. It is also a fact that the status of being married is something that follows the person no matter where he or she may go. The fact of marriage does not change just because the person is married across state or even country lines.
Like all marriage records, Marriage Records Hardee County may be used in a number of proceedings, and such proceedings are not limited merely to public proceedings in front of public officials. Indeed, marriage records are also being used in private proceedings involving purely private interest, such as pension and social security benefits, sale of property and even with granting of securities in cases of loans and guarantees. It is, however, in public proceedings, especially with family law proceedings, that such records are very important. Proceedings such as adoption and succession claims are some of the family law proceedings where such records are of most use.
There are numerous locations where copies of Hardee County Marriage License Records may be obtained, but if the parties to the marriage had lived their entire life within the county, the best place to conduct the search would be at the office of the clerk of court. Unfortunately, the procedure being used at this venue is personal request. This means that the person making the request would have to personally go to the office and make the request there, and though this may seem to be inefficient, one must note that a personal request would be processed, usually, within the same day, and this means that the records would be made available within the day.
State of Florida Marriage Records are also available from the Florida Department of Health through the Office of Vital Records. This is usually for the records of couples who had been married within the state but not necessarily within the county, or if the searcher is unaware of which county within the state where the records are filed. The procedure at this level is requesting for the records through mail, which would mean that the searcher would first have to download the required order form and accomplish the same before sending it, together with a money order or check for the required fee, to the office for processing. The required fee is five dollars per record, plus four dollars for every additional copy of the same record requested at the same time.
It is also possible to search for records online through the use of online databases. Faster and more efficient than a traditional search, using these online databases means that the searcher needs only to have internet access. Although most of these databases are unaffiliated with the government, the data that they could provide is substantially the same as the government, and they use a faster and more efficient platform that could be used wherever there is a substantial internet connection.
Marriage Records Hardee County
One of the sources of copies of marriage records is the office of the county clerk and the procedure that is followed is given below
- Head over to the recording department of the Office of the County Clerk
- There should be someone behind the desk who would be the clerk on duty, inform him or her of your intention to request for records.
- The clerk on duty would request that you give him or her some information in regards to the document that you are interested in.
- Using the information that you had provided, the clerk would use their database and attempt to locate the records that you are interested in.
- The clerk would show you the results of the database search and you would have to identify the record that you are interested in.
- The clerk would then produce the record that you had requested for. Make sure that this is the record that you want before requesting for copies of the same.
- The copies would be made and you would have to pay the required copying fee.
Hardee County Marriage License Records
The following links should be of further assistance in case of queries and questions
- Hardee County
- Clerk of Courts
- Hardee County Official Records
- Public Library
- State Attorney
- Judicial Circuit Court
- Florida Department of Health
- Florida Office of Vital Records
- Center for Disease Control Where to Write